Exif Pilot Crack & License Key Latest Full Free Download
Exif Pilot Crack is a software application designed to help you display EXIF and IPTC information from an image file. It’s easy to work with. The program is packaged in a plan and an intuitive interface. Thanks to the Explorer-based layout, you can easily locate and access image files. Exif Pilot supports many file types including JPG, BMP, GIF, and TIF.In the file list, you can check the name, focal length, exposure time, aperture, and flash for each item. In the right pane, you can also see a thumbnail preview of the image, along with its file properties (for example, extension, size, date created, and last accessed) and EXIF data.
Exif Pilot License Key Several image properties can be changed with regards to EXIF, EXIF GPS, and IPTC details – camera mode, artist, copyright, digital and original date and time, altitude, timestamp, object name, credits, description, special instructions, etc. You can reset all of these values to their defaults. Besides, you can copy or delete EXIF, IPTC, and XMP, import EXIF or IPTC from XML, Excel, or CSV files, create templates for export and add plugins. But you can also adjust columns, export details or 36mm equivalent, as well as ask Exif driver to move the original image to trash, create EXIF thumbnails if they don’t exist, resize thumbnails to fit windows, and show unfamiliar systems and tags among others.
The tool runs on a low amount of CPU and system memory, has good response times, and includes user documentation. We did not encounter any problems during our tests; Exif Pilot Patch does not freeze, crash, or display errors. In conclusion, Exif Pilot Full Download brings powerful features to professionals who want to modify EXIF / IPTC information.
Exif Pilot Crack Key Features:
- Display EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP data.
- Edit, create EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP.
- Remove EXIF, IPTC tags, and clean up all metadata.
- Add new tags.
- Edit multiple Makernote tags.
- Add, edit, and delete keywords.
- EXIF and IPTC import / export from / to XML files.
- EXIF and IPTC import/export from/to MS Excel files.
- Import / export EXIF and IPTC from / to text files in CSV format.
- Select the tags to export.
- Edit, create Photo Sphere metadata for panoramic images.
- View descriptions of fields containing data.
- The “Batch Editing” plug-in adds the ability of the Exif Pilot Serial Number editor to mass edit EXIF
- Multiple photo processing.
- Import/export metadata to a single file or several separate files.
- Command-line for editing and creating metadata.
Supported Image Formats:
- JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DNG, NEF, PEF, CR2, CRW, JP2, ORF, SRW, ARW, SR2, and PSD – reading, editing, and creating metadata.
- RAW formats, including MRW, RW2, PGF, EPS, and RAF – read-only mode.
- The ability to make format floating-point decimal numbers has been added.
- Help updated.
How to Use Exif Pilot?
- The initial step is opening the list of files where you want to view or edit EXIF metadata. You can use the folders tree on the left side of the main window. Once the list of files is opened, you can see it on the central pane of the window.
- The next step is to make the changes to your files. Just select one or more files you want to edit, double click the mouse on the selected file(s), and change the data in the appeared dialog.
- The last step is to click the “OK” button that automatically processes all your changes. You can see the list of changed files and status messages in the Processing dialog.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more…